Friday, April 18, 2008

Question about "urban spirituality"

I have an educational project. Once a month, I post things on a bulletin board in my hospital. I use this to engage the patients, staff and those who frequent the area. To inspire or educuate about spiritual issues. I have been trying to think of topics related to spirituality for the coming months. One of my colleagues suggested the theme of urban spirituality. So I would like to hear from you, what is urban spirituality? In the changing times of our world, spirituality has many different meanings and styles of expression. How do we live out our spiritual life/express our spirituality in the context of a large city? i.e. Hong Kong, Toronto, New York.

where do you experience the spiritual in the urban context? Through activity or scene?

I look forward to input.

No comments: