Thursday, July 19, 2007

CAPPE 2008



All right.. so you are probably wondering what's been going on. I haven't been writing anything. Well I have finally gotten around to working on my CAPPE 2008 conference stuff. We are having the annual National conference in Victoria next year. My group is the host and I got roped into not just helping but co-chairing the event. So I haven't really been able to focus until lately. (And none too soon I might add.) We have 9 months left!! and I haven't gotten food, or entertainment or whatever nailed down. We have "feelers" out there but no real definites.. there is a meeting on Monday so I have to be able to tell them something in the way of progress......

The theme we have chosen is "Return to the Garden". This is a conference for CAPPE members and others in the spiritual care/counseling field, and for anyone who is interested enough to pay the money to attend. Never know what we are getting as the presenters are always different, the plenary/keynote speakers vary and the attendance as well.

So, have to go do more but I'll get back on this in a moment... FYI: the bullentin boards from previous post are getting comments/good feedback, so I must be doing something right.

No comments: