Monday, November 13, 2006

Case of the Vanishing Remote ...


So Sweetie and I cleaned up the house the other day. We gave a grand tour to a guest and after they left, sat down to watch a show. We have 4 remotes and the one that is for the VCR is gone!! We have hunted through the whole room. Sweetie said that he used it to turn on the TV and then picked up a different one for the DVD player. Well, we hunted. In the couch, under the couch, behind the couch, in boxes, near the computer, in the bathroom, in the kitchen ... it ... is GONE!!
And the annoying thing is that I need it to tape my shows... and without it, I can't get a tape into or out of the VCR!! UGH! Wierd!! We both agree it is wierd. It has been 2 days now sans remote.. wierd. I'm wondering where it walked off to and where we will laugh at finding it.

No comments: